Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Ezinearticles post is up; Read it here Thursday

Discipline is the key. I must become more disciplined. Aside from that, I signed up for classes next semester so there is a drizzling of excitement forecasted for the next few weeks. I've put up another article from my Ezinearticles set. If that goes live before Thursday, you'll get to see this update early.

In addition to classes, I've picked up a new client who will be selling my writing. Therefore, I'm going to have to cut out some of the ezinearticles set. My new tentative plan for the unfinished parts of that set is:

April 11. What kind of Hamburgers
April 13. Three Awesome Myths for Your Story
April 15(See, there's two days between all of these ones). Better Nutrition Label Glossary
April 17 Why you Should NOT get into information Technology
April 19. Using the OSI Model in Every Day Life

And the Ezinearticles set will be finished with 7 articles, from there, I will only add partial content from other sets to give a little variety for potential clients. As my research shifts, there will be more examples on this blog from personal finance, entrepreneurship, memorization techniques, methods for writing, and Who Cares About 20th Century US History? A new set that will hopefully answer that question. In between, I'll try to find some time to start my Robin Carnahan set and take another shot at Glenn Beck.

No comments:

Post a Comment